This is our daily post that is shared across Twitter & Telegram and published first on here with Kindness & Love XX on peace-truth.com/
#AceNewsRoom in Kindness & Wisdom provides News & Views @acenewsservices
#AceFoodDesk says heres todays food recipe to enjoy that Serve 12 guests this playful spin on hummingbird cake topped with cream cheese glaze enjoy with Kindness & Love XX A&M
This delectable riff on classic hummingbird cake is finished off with a drizzle of delicious cream cheese glaze.
“All the flavors of Hummingbird Cake —bananas, pineapple, coconut and pecans—are in this bread,” Pam Brand, co-founder of food blog Biscuits and Burlap told Fox News Digital.
“Consider it a smaller, slightly less sweet version of that southern favorite. The cream cheese glaze brings to mind the traditional cake frosting, but without being overpoweringly sweet and rich.”
Hummingbird Bread by Biscuits and Burlap
Makes 12 servings
Prep time: 12 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
For the Bread
⅓ cup butter at room temperature
1 egg at room temperature
2 ripe bananas mashed
½ cup sugar
¼ cup brown sugar
1⅔ cup self rising flour
½ cup shredded, dried coconut
⅔ cup crushed pineapple not drained
½ cup chopped pecans
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Cream Cheese Glaze
1 ounce cream cheese at room temperature
1 cup powdered sugar
1 tablespoon milk
¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Bread
1. Cream butter at low speed of mixer.
2. Add sugars and cream for about 1 minute.
3. Add bananas, egg and vanilla extract and cream for about 1 minute.
4. Stir in flour, pineapple and coconut until well blended. Fold in pecans.
5. Pour batter in a parchment paper lined 9 inch loaf pan which has been oiled and floured or sprayed with baking spray.
6. Bake at 350 °F for 35–40 minutes or just until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
For the Glaze
1. Blend all ingredients until smooth.
2. Heat in the microwave for 20–30 seconds or until pourable.
3. Cool slightly and then drizzle over cooled bread.
Perri Ormont Blumberg is a contributing lifestyle reporter for Fox News Digital.
This original recipe is owned by biscuitsandburlap.com and was shared with Fox News Digital.
Editor says …Sterling Publishing & Media Service Agency is not responsible for the content of external site or from any reports, posts or links, and can also be found here on Telegram: https://t.me/acenewsdaily and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and comment thank you