“ You have the power to heal your life, and you need to know that. We think so often that we are helpless, but we’re not. We always have the power of our minds. Claim and consciously use your power. ” —LOUISE HAY
Think Thoughts Of Health
I want to remind you of your infinite power, and remind you to use it for your health! ✨✨
Here’s how: Think thoughts of health.✨
💥 Speak words about health.
Be grateful for health.✨
💥 Say, “Thank you for my health,” in your mind multiple times in the day.
Whenever you hear anyone speak of something that is not healthy, secretly in your mind repeat, “Thank you for my health. ✨
✨ Thank you for everyone’s health.”
Remember not to empower something you don’t want by giving it your attention, because it inflames it and makes it bigger. ✨
So, with gratitude, let’s say: “Thank you for my health, thank you for the health of my friends and family, thank you for the health of everyone in my city, and thank you for the health of everyone in the world!” Now we’re using our infinite power for what it was meant for – the good of everyone! ✨
Dr. Rush mentions a patient of his who thought himself wonderfully abstinent because he drank no spirituous or fermented liquors, except a bottle of wine or so, after dinner!
In like manner some call it early to retire at ten or eleven o’clock. Others think ten very late. Dr. Good, an English writer on medicine, in treating of the appropriate means of preventing the gout in those who are predisposed to it, after giving directions in regard to diet, drink, exercise, &c., recommends an early hour of retiring to rest. ‘By all means,’ says he, ‘you should go to bed by eleven.’
To half the population of New England such a direction would seem strange; but by the inhabitants of cities and large towns, who already begin to ape the customs and fashions of the old world, the caution is well understood. People who are in the habit of making and attending parties which commence at 9 or 10 o’clock in the evening, can hardly be expected to rise with the sun.
We hear much said about the benefit of the morning air. Many wise men have supposed the common opinion on this subject to be erroneous; and that the mistake has arisen from the fact that being refreshed and invigorated by rest, the change is within instead of without; that our physical frames and mental faculties are more healthy than they were the previous evening, rather than that the surrounding atmosphere has altered.
Whether the morning air is more healthy or not, it is certainly healthy enough. Besides, there are so many reasons for early rising that if I can persuade the reader to go to bed early, I shall have little fear of his lying late in the morning.
But this is not the whole loss. The time of the young and old is beyond all price for the purposes of mental and moral improvement. Especially is this true of the precious golden hours of the morning. Think, then, of the immense waste in a year! At twelve hours a day, more than a million of years of valuable time are wasted annually in the United States.
In short, he who would put himself in the most easy position, in the sphere allotted him by the Author of Nature, must learn to obey,—often implicitly and unconditionally. At least he must know how to obey: and the earlier this knowledge is acquired, and corresponding habits established, the better and happier will he find his condition, and the more quiet his conscience.
Those who neglect things, or perform them lazily or carelessly, because they imagine they shall get nothing for it, would do well to read the following story of a devoted and faithful domestic; which I suppose to be a fact. It needs no comment.
Remember this writer enjoys hours of solitude, when 📝 writing with a pencil 📝 paper
You do it your way 🤓
You make the world go around!
Thank you for all those posts you guys for keeping me up to date
Interesting people have a special magnetism. They tell incredible stories and lead unusual lives. But what exactly makes them so captivating?
They’re curious more than anything else. An interesting person is always excited to explore the world, and this energy radiates outward.
Some people are naturally interesting, but there are also ways to learn to be more engaging. Dr. Clair Nixon is known throughout Texas A&M as an incredibly interesting accounting professor (an oxymoron if there ever was one). Accounting is a difficult subject to make interesting and fun, which is what makes Dr. Nixon so special. He’s so good at making things interesting that he doesn’t just teach accounting, he also gives lectures on how to be more interesting. Indeed, anyone can learn to become more interesting, which is a wonderful thing, because being interesting can help you strengthen your network, win more clients and lead more effectively.
There are several habits that many interesting people have in common. Sometimes these habits form naturally, but they are more often than not the result of conscious effort. Here’s what interesting people do to make themselves engaging, unusual and hypnotizing.
1. They are passionate Jane Goodall, a bona fide interesting person, left her home in England and moved to Tanzania at age 26 to begin studying chimpanzees. It became her life’s work, and Goodall has devoted herself fully to her cause while inspiring many others to do the same. Interesting people don’t just have interests; they have passions, and they devote themselves completely to them.
2. They try new things Interesting people do what interests them. They know what they want, and they’re brave enough to take the steps to get there. This often means trying new things — things at which they’re often terrible at first. The very act of seeking new experiences also happens to be great for your mood, and people who are happy are magnetic and far more interesting to be around than downers. 3. They don’t hide their quirks Interesting people often have unusual preferences that don’t fit the norm. They’re open and unabashed about who they are, which gives everyone a good look at these interesting tendencies. Billionaire Warren Buffett, for example, has never been suited to the high-rolling lifestyle. Instead, he still lives in the same modest house he bought in 1958 for $31,500. It might seem quirky — or even strange — for such an incredibly wealthy man to live so frugally, but Buffett doesn’t sacrifice his preferences because of what’s expected of him.
4. They avoid the bandwagon Nothing is more boring than following the bandwagon, and interesting people are intent on forging their own paths. There’s often nothing wrong with what everyone else is doing; it’s just that interesting people are innovators, who break conformity to pursue new, exciting, and yes, interesting ideas.
5. They check their egos at the door An egomaniac is never interesting. Egomaniacs are always posturing, always worrying about how they’ll come across. It’s exhausting and it’s also dishonest. Take Oprah Winfrey – an interesting and interested person. In a speech to the Stanford University graduating class of 2008, she said, “The trick is to learn to check your ego at the door and start checking your gut instead. Every right decision I’ve made -every right decision I’ve ever made — has come from my gut. And every wrong decision I’ve ever made was a result of me not listening to the greater voice of myself.” Oprah’s advice is so important: listen to your values, goals and ambitions, rather than worrying about what will make you look good.
6. They’re always learning To interesting people, the world has infinite possibilities. This curiosity about the unknown leads to constant learning, fueled by an ever-burning desire to discover the unknown. Despite his intelligence and accomplishments, Albert Einstein kept a sense of wonder throughout his life that made him continue to ask questions about the world. Like Einstein, interesting people are in a constant state of wonder.
7. They share what they discover The only thing interesting people enjoy as much as learning is sharing their discoveries with others. While some will spin engaging yarns about their exciting travels, there’s more to it than that. Interesting people are interesting because they feel out their conversational partner to see what sparks that person’s interest. They don’t share to expose all of the interesting things they’ve done; they share for other people to enjoy. 8. They don’t worry about what others think of them Nothing is more uninteresting than someone who holds their true self back because they’re afraid that other people might not like it. Instead, interesting people are true to themselves wherever they are, whoever they’re with and in whatever they’re doing. Interesting people are authentic to a fault. The famous English author Charles Dickens personified this. No matter where he was working — in a friend’s house or in a hotel — he would bring specific pens and objects and arrange them precisely. While his behavior may have seemed strange, he was always true to himself.
Bringing It All Together It might not always be easy to incorporate these habits into daily life, but that’s what makes the people who do so interesting—they go against the grain, and that’s undeniably interesting. While I know that you’re already interesting, never forget to keep exploring the world and staying true to yourself.
An attractive and honest appearance can easily be misleading. People tend to trust appearance more than sincerity.
No matter how hard you try, the core parts of your personality are not going to change. Most people confuse their personality changes with their habits, health, responsibilities, and circumstance. Those things can change but for the most part your personality does not.
It may seem like there are thousands of different personalities you can have, but generally, there are just 5 core personality traits that individuals will exhibit. These traits include extraversion, agreeableness, conscientiousness, neuroticism, and openness.
While most pets have their own unique personalities, which can be telling of your personality. If you prefer to own a dog, then you might be more extroverted and willing to please others. Individuals who prefer cats tend to be more curious and introverted.
Men and women who listen to similar music tend to be better communicators and have longer-lasting relationships.
Individuals who have lower self-esteem will often humiliate others. Humiliating others is one way they try to boost their self-esteem and build their confidence.
Your personality can have an effect on your quality of life. Optimist personalities tend to have a higher quality of life while pessimists have a lower quality of life.Your personality can have an effect on your quality of life. Optimist personalities tend to have a higher quality of life while pessimists have a lower quality of life.Attractive and honest appearance can easily be misleading. People tend to trust appearance more than sincerity.
I love you when you bow in your mosque, kneel in your temple, pray in your church. For you and I are sons of one religion, and it is the spirit.
When people cease to believe in God, they don’t believe in nothing; they believe in anything.
I simply can’t build my hopes on a foundation of confusion, misery and death … I think. peace and tranquillity will return again.
Where there’s hope, there’s life. It fills us with fresh courage and makes us strong again.
It’s really a wonder that I haven’t dropped all my ideals, because they seem so absurd and impossible to carry out. Yet I keep them, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart. Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone;
Faith and Reason are like two wings of the human spirit by which is soars to the truth
“The days are coming when everything barren and fruitless will overflow with blessings”.
This was written many years ago.
I believe the day is not coming, but the day is here.
Whatever has been barren in your life, whatever area you’ve been lacking in, God is saying you’re about to overflow with blessings, overflow with resources, overflow with good health, overflow with creativity, overflow in your finances.
You are coming out of lack and into abundance, out of struggle and into victory!