“The unfolding of your words gives light.”
If you want to get the most out of your Bible, ask these questions:
(1) Is there a warning to heed?
(2) Is there a promise to claim?
(3) Is there a sin to forsake
(4) Is there a command to obey?
(5) Is there a lesson to learn?
(6) Is there a principle to apply?
You will be thrilled by the success principles you learn.
(7) Is there an example to follow?
As you ask yourself these seven questions, keep a journal to write down the answers God gives you, and you will be amazed at the wisdom you glean.