Last week I asked for men to email me a paragraph outlining how they really feel about modesty. I was blown away by the responses. Usually, men are pretty quiet about this topic so we are left to only really assume how they feel. Well, today they are being heard. We dress first and […]What Men really think about Modesty
- HISTORY TODAY: Switzerland gives 2,500-year-old stone head sculpture back to Peru
- U.S DOJ COURT REPORT: American Citizen Convicted For Training & Fighting With ISIS In Syria & Related Offences
- Jesus 💥
- Lord 👑
- AUSTRALIA ACT OPERATION TORIC POLICE UPDATE REPORT: 200th Person Apprehended For Recidivist Behaviour
Here’s the thing about modesty… Everyone always talks about how women should dress.
How she shouldn’t make someone stumble.
How her body is God’s temple.
How she has to adhere to an extreme dress code.
(Nothing “too tight”, nothing to show her body outline, nothing that shows a bra strap.)
But I rarely hear anyone talk about how boys should respect God’s temple.
Boys need to be taught to control their wandering eyes, sinful natures, and lustful thoughts, without excuses.
It’s a 50/50 road.
So while we teach our daughters to be modest, let’s also teach our boys not to be adulterous.
“If a man looks at a woman with lust, he’s committed adultery in his heart.”
- ~Dharma~Every single moment, the good, the bad, the beautiful, the ugly, is a blessing. Thank God for all.
- ~Brooding GriefMost of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.
- ~A TRAGEDY ~ GandhiSo the day came. It is difficult fully to describe my condition. There were, on the one hand, the zeal for ‘reform’, and the novelty of making a momentous departure in life. There was, on the other, […]
- ~ Who Said It Was Simple 😔There are so many roots to the tree of anger that sometimes the branches shatter before they bear. Sitting in Nedicks, the women rally before they march, discussing the problematic girls they hire to make them accessible. […]
- ~ Whispering in Wattle -Boughs – Adam Lindsay GordonOH, gaily sings the bird! and the wattle-boughs are stirred And rustled by the scented breath of Spring; Oh, the dreary wistful longing! Oh, the faces that are thronging! Oh, the voices that are vaguely whispering! Oh, […]
- ~ Where many a broken heart hath lain ~ Goodbye 👋Where many a broken heart hath lain ~ Goodbye 👋
- ~ Weather – Ambrose BierceOnce I dipt into the future far as human eye could see, And I saw the Chief Forecaster, dead as anyone can be Dead and damned and shut in Hades as a liar from his birth, With […]