Life’s Little Instructions
Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
Watch a sunrise at least once a year.
Never refuse homemade brownies.
Plant a tree on your birthday.
Learn three clean jokes
- Return borrowed vehicles with the gas tank full Compliment
Sing in the shower. Keep it simple
- Never waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them
Leave everything a little better than you found it.
Think big thoughts but relish in small pleasures.
Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
Never leave the toilet seat in the up position.
Floss your teeth.
Ask for a raise when you feel like you’ve earned it.
Be forgiving of yourself
And others. Over Tip waitresses Say "thank you" and "please" a lot
Buy whatever kids are selling on tables in their front yards.
Wear polished shoes.
Avoid negative people.
Remember other people’s birthdays.
Commit yourself to constant improvement
•Carry jumper cables in your trunk.
Have a firm handshake.
Send lots of Valentine’s cards.
Sign them, “Someone who thinks you’re wonderful,”
Stop blaming others and take responsibility for every area of your life
Look people in the eye.
Strive for excellence, not perfection.
Be the first to say “Hello.”
Use the good silver.
Return all the things you borrow
Make new friends but cherish the old ones.
- Plant flowers every spring
- Have a dog.
- Always accept an Outstretched hand Wave at school kids on buses.
- Be there when people need you
- Feed a stranger’s expired parking
- Don’t expect life to be fair Never underestimate the power of love
- Drink champagne for no reason at all.
- Live your life as an exclamation, not an explanation.
- Don’t be afraid to say,” made a mistake”
- Don’t be scared to say, “I don’t know”
- Compliment even minor Improvements.
- Always keep your promises
Marry only for love. Rekindle old friendships.
Call your mother even if she’s in heaven
You must be logged in to post a comment.