Harmony Day is celebrated annually on March 21st in Australia. Harmony Day began in 1999, coinciding with the United Nations International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination. (Wiki)
Harmony needs to return to our hearts, soul & our land. With all the evil controlling us, we must stand tall and harmony & humanity starts in our homes.
Teach each other, support each other. Guide our children… ❤💫 (KD)
- FEATURED BREAKING U.K MET OFFICE WEATHER REPORT: Snow and ice warnings issued for parts of the country
- BREAKING IDF NEWS: Completes preparations for receiving the released hostages upon their return to Israel from the Gaza Strip
- FEATURED SEIRRA LEONE UPDATE REPORT: Sunday attacks were part of coup attempt says minister
- PRESS RELEASE USCG REPORT: Coast Guard, CBP units apprehend 12 stowaway migrants during tug and barge transit into San Juan
- AUSTRALIA DP WORLD UPDATE REPORT: Confirms employee data was stolen during cyber attack, warns of further freight delays ahead of Christmas rush