“[ ] FROWN!” a poem April 9, 2019 (2’s Day)
When [ ] has a frown, The World MUST stop,
and please re-consider, ’cause-her-salad’s A-FLOP!!
If she can’t get good salad, doing her diet,
She needs something else! Come-on-now, let’s-[all]-try-it:
Let’s all do THE [ ] FROWN! It’s-a-great-dance-sen-sa-tion,
Which they’re doing, oh, baby – all over The Nation!
You-just put-on-that-pout – and-do-a-“step”-o’-guacamole,
With some soggy, old lettuce* – and-have dressing that’s “HOLY!”**
OR! – you-get-another (pause) SALAD! Right quick,
Before The-World collapses! You-might-get-her: “CHOICE PICK,”
Get-her the finest darn salad that money can buy,
So [that] The-Most-Beautiful-Girl-In-The-World – won’t-continue to-cry!
NOW, [ ] is happy! The Kingdom? RENEWED!
And [ ] keeps her die-ta-tarit-al mood!
* – Boyfriend or Husband? you’know, “salad fixin’s!”
** – low in calories!?
- PRESS RELEASE GOV.U.K REPORT: Condemns Russia’s Sustained Attempts At Political Interference In The UK & Globally
- CARING 🫂
- BREAKING RUSSIA ELECTION COMMISSION NEWS: Plans to Hold Voting Over Three Days In 2024 Here’s What Is Known
- FEATURED U.K NEWS & VIEWS REPORT: The draft ‘ Safety of Rwanda Bill ‘ would probably be effective, and would certainly be constitutional
- U.K NEWS DESK REPORT: Johnson Turmoil Over Thousands Of Covid Deaths Inquiry & Immigration Minster Jenrick Quits